In an attempt to reach out to the non-traditional players and reinforce the efforts of the evaluation community, a revised governance structure for EvalPartners was drafted to account for three colleges of partners within EvalPartners, namely:
- Voluntary Organizations for Professional Evaluation (VOPEs)
- The United Nations
- Other key partners’ colleges
The new structure was endorsed in July 2019 calling for key partners to join efforts with the VOPEs and the UN colleges to promote country-led evaluation of the 2030 Agenda.
To download the EvalPartners Governance Structure click here.
1. EvalPartners is a partnership of organizations, formal or informal, who have a set of values and goals in common and who share a common vision for evaluation defined in Agenda2020.
2. Partner organizations agree to adhere to the following partnership statement expressing their commitment to the initiative and their willingness to contribute actively.
EvalPartners is an apolitical global initiative advocating for evaluation field building and evidence-based policy making. Members of EvalPartners affirm their engagement in evaluation as an effective instrument for promoting and supporting equitable sustainable development. Members of Evalpartners form an alliance based on values of equity, gender equality, and social justice while embedding shared principles of partnership, innovation, engagement, transparency, collaboration, inclusivity, and human rights, driven by a desire to improve our world through questioning, experimentation, evidence-building, and learning.
Members of EvalPartners adhere to the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals, and strongly support their achievement for the benefit of people, planet, prosperity, peace, and partnerships. Members of EvalPartners contribute to these Goals through the evaluation trade in terms of learning from experiences, providing rigorous and useful data, and continuously improving local, national, regional, and global interventions.
Members of EvalPartners pledge to invest continued effort in working in collaboration with others to support common objectives, the Sustainable Development Goals, and the ultimate vision of a peaceful, fair, equitable, and just global society in equilibrium with its natural environment.
3. Partner organizations belong to one of three colleges: the IOCE college; the United Nations college; and the Key Partners college.