International mapping of evaluation associations
Mapping of existing Voluntary Organizations for Professional Evaluations
EvalPartners is proud to inform that the results of the Mapping of existing Voluntary Organizations of Professional Evaluators (VOPE) is now accessible for those who are interested.
The mapping found a total 158 VOPEs, out of which 135 are at national level, while 23 at regional and international level. The total number of VOPEs verified (that have either responded to the survey and/or have an active website) by the mapping is 96. 110 countries have been found to have a VOPE. For a PowerPoint presentation on highlighting key findings, please click here.
An interactive map with a profile of existing VOPEs is available at http://ioce.net/interactive-map. In addition to contact information and websites (where available), the survey responses and case studies (see below) are accessible on the IOCE website. This provides much more information about VOPEs than was available previously.
Case studies produced
EvalPartners requested VOPE to produce case studies focusing on the three levels in capacity development (enabling environment; institutional capacity, and individual capacity) and the cross-sectorial priority of Equity and Gender-responsive evaluation systems.
The case studies are available for free download at http://ioce.net/national-organizations.
Below are the presentations highlighting key issues of selected case studies:
- American Evaluation Association (AEA)
- Australasian Evaluation Society (AES)
- Brazilian Monitoring and Evaluation Network (BMEN)
- Canadian Evaluation Society (CES)
- Commonwealth of Independent States - International Program Evaluation Network (IPEN)
- Community of Evaluators (CoE), South Asia
- Côte d’Ivoire: Réseau Ivoirien de Suivi et d’Evaluation (RISE)
- Egyptian Research and Evaluation Network (EREN)
- European Evaluation Society (EES)
- France : Fonds pour la promotion des etudes préalables, des etudes transversales et des evaluations (F3E)
- Indonesian Development Evaluation Community (InDEC)
- Kenya - Evaluation Society of Kenya (ESK)
- Kyrgyz Republic - The National Monitoring and Evaluation Network of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyz M&E Network)
- Latin America & Caribbean - Red de Seguimiento, Evaluación y Sistematización en América Latina y el Caribe (ReLAC)
- Morocco - Association Morocaine de l’Evaluation (AME) [Moroccan Evaluation Association (MEA)]
- Niger - Réseau Nigérien de Suivi Evaluation (ReNSE)
- Romanian Evaluation Association (EvalRom)
- Senegal - l’Association Sénégalaise d’Evaluation (SénEval)
- South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association (SAMEA)
- Sri Lanka Evaluation Association (SLEvA)
In addition, the following case studies on Equity-focused and Gender-responsive approaches are available: